Welcome to the College of our Hearts, Always
Spring 2021 housing assignments are available now.
Log in to myHousing for check in information and room assignments. Contact us if you are unable to log in. If you are a current resident and plan to return to the residence halls for the Spring 2021 semester, no action is needed. Your license is for the academic year.
- Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, break/continuous housing for the academic year has been suspended. If you need emergency housing between November 25 and spring semester, visit Residence Life.
- Cancellation fees have been waived for the academic year
- Residents are provided with extended laundry funds for the 2020–2021 academic year
First Year Residence Requirement
Living on campus maximizes students’ opportunities for social, cultural and extracurricular involvement and is positively linked to students’ persistence toward attaining a degree. The University of Maine believes that residence hall living is an educational opportunity that all new students should experience.
Living on campus is?not?required for a new admitted first-year student under any of the following criteria:
- Aged 21 or older
- A veteran or transfer student
- Living with a parent or legal guardian within easy commuting distance (35 miles)
- Exceptional circumstances that do not permit them to meet this requirement
Students with physical or psychological?disabilities may request special housing/dining accommodations. Disabilities require documentation by a qualified medical provider.?Student Accessibility Services?provides adaptations including testing accommodations, note takers, ordering alternate format texts, classroom relocation, advisement on disability issues, and housing related accommodations. To request accommodations please?contact Student Accessibility?Services.